78% of small businesses attract new customers through social media.
And with 14,000,000 active Facebook users in Australia a business page on Facebook is not an option, it’s a NECESSITY.
But why would I bother?
Your customers are looking for you and statistics now show that they will search for you on Social Media FIRST before they hit Google. The Yellow Pages are a thing of the past!
Once they have found you they will want to know a bit about you. They want to know who you are and what you know – NOT just what you are selling.
From your Facebook business page you can –
- Inform your customers – share your knowledge, share industry information
- Talk with your customers
- Build your brand awareness
- Engage with your customers – acknowledge and respond
- Obtain feedback – good and bad
- Let your customers know what is important to you and your business – your passions will be important to them too
- Advise your customers of product releases / sales
Only when you have built the loyalty with your customer will they begin the purchase cycle.
It does take time to maintain a social media presence and working with a social media manager who can look after your social media platforms can be a huge benefit to your business, your brand’s reputation and to your business’ bottom line.
Social media done in a strategic way can provide a great return on your investment.
For the best results, whether you choose to do it yourself or outsource to a professional, always make social media a part of your daily routine.
What is your Facebook business page saying about you and your business?